Octro IndianRummy is the most popular online rummy game (रम्मी) which provides rummy players a thrilling experience round the clock.
Join over 22Million+ other rummy players and play the best online Indian Rummy Game (इंडियन रमी गेम).
Want to play Indian Rummy (इंडियन रमी) online for free without real cash? Your search ends with Octro IndianRummy.
Key Features of Octro Rummy Game -
The Octro Indian Rummy game comes with great features to give online rummy players a top-class gaming experience. Here are some features that make Octro Rummy the best online Indian rummy.
· Great graphics and UI
· Smooth gameplay even with a 2G or 3G internet connection
· Millions of real rummy players to play with
· Negligible storage space on your phone
· Variety of Rummy game modes
· Great offers & rewards
· Regular app updates
· Play Rummy variants
Indian Rummy by Octro is the most played Online Rummy game in India. The rules of Indian rummy are simple and the game can be played by complete beginners as well. Play Octro IndianRummy in various modes.
· 13 Card Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Rapid Indian Rummy (fast mode)
· 13 Card Indian Rummy Tournaments
· 13 Card Deal Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Pool Indian Rummy
· 13 Card Private Indian Rummy
· 21 Card Indian Rummy
Octro IndianRummy Rules
Rules to play Online Rummy game are very simple and even an absolute rummy beginner can be a pro at playing online Indian Rummy in a very short period.
13 Card Indian Rummy (रम्मी) Rules:
This Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players and each player is dealt 13 rummy cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) and 6 jokers are used.
The objective is to form runs (or sequences) and sets. After a player has formed the required runs and sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn.
13 Card Rummy Table Rules
· Minimum 2 runs (sequences) are required
· One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life)
· The second run can be pure or non-pure (called Second Life)
· Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or more cards
A valid declaration must have a minimum of two runs and out of these runs one run must be pure and one run (pure or impure) must have 4 or more cards. On a valid declaration the scores of the rest of the players are counted
The requirement of first life and second life makes Octro IndianRummy a very challenging game.
21 Card Indian Rummy (रम्मी) Rules:
This Indian rummy variant is played between 2 to 5 players with 3 standard decks of 53 cards each, which includes 1 Printed Joker per deck. This Rummy game mode is also known as marriage.
The 21 Cards Octro IndianRummy game rules are a little different from 13 Cards Octro IndianRummy rules.
A player needs to complete any of the following objectives and then discard one of the hand cards to the Finish Slot to declare.
21 Card Rummy Table Rules
· 3 Pure Sequences and the remaining cards arranged in sets or sequences
· 3 Tunnela in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
· 8 Dublees in separate groups. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
· 8 Jokers in a single group. The rest of the cards need not be arranged in sets or sequences.
How to save points, if a Rummy player declares:
· Make at least 3 Pure Sequences and arrange the rest in sets or sequences. A player will lose points only for the cards that are not arranged.
· Make at least 6 Dublees. A player will lose points only for the rest of the cards.
· If a player has 6 Dublees and 3 Pure Sequences, then he/she will lose points based on the option that causes them to lose fewer points.
*Rummy is sometimes misspelled as Rami, Rammy, Rammi, Ramy, Ramee, Remi, Remmy, but they refer to Rummy Game only.
For more information on 21 cards Indian Rummy rules. Check this link: https://rummy.octro.com/promotions/tocardstutorialhtml/index.html